A quick tour of SEQTA’s rubrics functionality
Despite being created nearly fifty years ago, the humble rubric, in its simplicity and structure, remains an important tool for helping teachers define the goalposts for student performance. Join us as we explore SEQTA’s unique take on rubrics, and discover how we’ve transformed from a rigid, two-dimensional marking guide into a flexible, collaborative learning tool.
This 3-minute tour demonstrates:
- How to create a new rubric fragment
- How to toggle between fixed and flexible layout types
- How to add unique rows and columns to a rubric layout
- How to publish rubrics to the library
- How to add rubrics to an assessment via the library